Our Black Diamond Collection is an 11 Piece Multi-purpose, Vegan, Cruelty-free Brush Set:
Bristles: pure synthetic
Starting from left to right:
1) Kabuki Buffing Brush - to buff foundation, concealer or any other cream products into the skin.
2) Powder Brush - can be used to apply powder all over the skin, setting your foundation to last for the day. Can also be used to blend out solid lines in your blush, contour and highlight application.
3) Angled Contour Brush - the perfect shape to contour a cheekbone. Can also be used to blend out solid lines in blush and highlight application.
4) Blusher Brush - the ideal size to blend blusher onto the apple of your cheeks. Can also be used to apply powder, and blend out solid blush and contour lines.
5) Eyeshadow Blending Brush 1 - to blend your medium shade colour into your crease. Can also be used to blend out any solid lines of your light/dark colours in your smokey eye and to blend in colour under the eye area and sides of the nose.
6) Eyeshadow Blending Brush 2 - same as above.
7) Flat Eyeshadow Brush - to pat eyeshadow on to your lid area. Can also be used to apply concealer.
8) Lip Brush - if you don’t want to use your lipstick straight from the container (e.g. if you’re a makeup artist and want to remain hygienic). Can also be used for the same purpose as below’s Pencil Brush.
9) Pencil Brush - to blend your dark colour into your “V” in your smokey eye.
10) Angled Brush - to ‘carve’ out the perfectly arched brows, or ‘cut’ a razor sharp winged liner. Also can be used to blend eyeshadow under the lower lash line.
11) Highlighter Blush - to apply and spread your highlighter on all areas where the sun/light naturally hits your face- avoiding blotchy patches in your highlighter application.